The Athens Olympic Museum has developed an accessible price policy for everyone, particularly for children and students.
Family ticket (2 adults & 2 kids)
Kids (2 – 18 years)
Adults over 65
Below 2 years old
Olympic and Paralympic Team Athletes and their coaches and, in general, members of the international Olympic and Paralympic family
For safety reasons, the Athens Olympic Museum is operating with a controlled number of visitors, observing all health protection measures.
According to Government regulations (Government Gazette 4206/B/12-9-2021), for your entrance at the Athens Olympic Museum you should present one of the following documents and your ID (identification card or passport):
- Vaccination certificate
- Medical certificate of COVID19 infection valid up to 6 months
- A negative antigen (rapid) certificate taken no longer than 48 hours
The above requirement applies also to adolescents aged over 12 years old.
Children from 5 to 11 years old must provide a self - test declaration (24 hours)
The Museum is closed:
- Public Holidays & National Anniversary Dates
- 1 January, Orthodox Easter Sunday, 25 December
Free admission day: 18 May (International Day of Museums)
How to book
You can easily and quickly buy your tickets for the Athens Olympic Museum. When purchasing online, you can choose from:
- the desired day and time for your visit,
- print your tickets or download the QR code on your mobile phone or tablet, to enter the Museum without delay and waiting.
Opening Days & Times
Monday – Sunday: 10:00 – 21:00
(last entry at 20:00)
Monday – Sunday: 10:00 - 21:00
Restaurant - Café 1896
Monday – Saturday: 10:00 - 18:00